everything forward: 10 Rules For A Happy Day

everything forward

ever had the feeling that you get more forwarded emails than you can handle? i do, thus this site. please don't get the idea that i am claiming ownership to all things posted here. i don't. i just want somewhere to store quotes, poems and inspiring, even funny articles i receive everyday via email. that's all there is to it.



Sunday, August 27, 2006

10 Rules For A Happy Day

1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK:
If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind...
I will not respond in a like manner.

2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY "ENEMY":
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly,
I will quietly ask GOD to bless that individual.
I understand the "enemy" could be a family member,
neighbor, co-worker or stranger.

3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY:
I will carefully choose and guard my words
being certain that I do not spread gossip.

4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE:
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.

5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE:
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.

6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE,
BUT I WILL DO IT SECRETLY:
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.

7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS
THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED:
I will practice the golden rule -
"Do unto others as I would have them do unto me"
- with everyone I encounter.

8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS
OF SOMEONE WHO IS DISCOURAGED:
My smile, my words, my expression of support,
can make the difference to someone who is wrestling with life.

9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY:
I will eat less; I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank GOD for my body.

10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY:
I will spend a little more time in prayer today: I will begin reading
something spiritual or inspirational today; I will find a quiet place
(at some point during this day) and listen to GOD's voice!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home