everything forward: A Perfect Week

everything forward

ever had the feeling that you get more forwarded emails than you can handle? i do, thus this site. please don't get the idea that i am claiming ownership to all things posted here. i don't. i just want somewhere to store quotes, poems and inspiring, even funny articles i receive everyday via email. that's all there is to it.



Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Perfect Week

Monday 
Wash Day 
 
Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and vanity,
so I may serve you with perfect humility
through the week ahead. 
 
Tuesday 
Ironing Day 
 
Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice
I have collected though the years so that I may see
the beauty in others. 
 
Wednesday 
Mending Day 
 
O God, help me mend my ways so I will not set
a bad example for others. 
 
Thursday 
Cleaning Day 
 
Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults
I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart. 
 
Friday 
Shopping Day 
 
O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I
may purchase eternal happiness for myself
and all others in need of love. 
 
Saturday 
Cooking Day 
 
Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of
brotherly love and serve it with clean,
sweet bread of human kindness. 
 
Sunday 
The Lord's Day 
 
O God, I have prepared my house for you.
Please come into my heart so I may spend
the day and the rest of my life in your presence. 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home